- This Trip Includes Tranportation & Lunch
Cochin Colonial Sightseeing Tour, Mattanchery, Synagogue, Spice Market
Kochi, formerly known as Cochin, is a city in the Indian state of Kerala, , hailed as 'God's Own Country'. Its strategic importance
over the centuries is underlined by the sobriquet Queen of the Arabian Sea. Informally, Cochin is also referred to as the Gateway to Kerala.
We use Cochin and Kochi interchangeably since they refer to the same place. Kochi is the original name of the city, while Cochin is the
In 1102 AD, Kochi became the seat of the Kingdom of Cochin, a princely state which traces its lineage to the Kulasekhara Empire. Heralded as the Queen of Arabian Sea, Kochi was an important spice trading centre on the Arabian Sea coast since the 14th century. Ancient travellers and tradesmen referred to Kochi in their writings, variously alluding to it as Cocym, Cochym, Cochin, and Cochi. Occupied by the Portuguese in 1503, Kochi was the site of the first European colonial settlement in India. It remained the capital of Portuguese India until 1530, when they opted for Goa as their capital. The city was later occupied by the Dutch, the Mysore and the British.
Kochi entered a period of economic growth after 2000, leading to a spurt in the city's development. A growing centre of shipping industries, international trade, tourism and information technology, Kochi is one of the fastest growing second-tier metros in India. Like other large cities in the developing world, Kochi continues to struggle with urbanisation problems such as traffic congestion and environmental degradation.
PRICE PER THE PERSON
TIME: 10.00 AM TO 2.00 PM
PICK UP AND DROP FROM HOTEL OR HOME STAYS OR CRUISE SHIPS
SIGHT SEEING PLACES -OLD KOCHI, MUSUME, CHURCHES, SPICES
SIGHT SEEING PLACES - SYNAGUGE, DUTH PALCE
JAIN TEMPLE, PLACE ROAD, CHINEES FISHING NET, BAZAR ROAD, DAVID HALL
IF POSSIBLE TO ARRANGE SPECIAL BOATING IN KOCHI.
Terms & Conditions
- ALL PACKAGES 100 % ASSURENCE SERVICES. WITH ENGLISH SPEAKING DRIVER.
- 100% MONEY BACK ON GENUINE CANCELATION.
- 25% MONEY BACK FOR CUSTOMERS WHO CANCEL THE PACKAGE ONE DAY BEFORE.
- 50% MONEY BACK FOR CUSTOMERS WHO CANCEL THE PACKAGE ONE WEEK BEFORE.
- PICK UP AND DROP YOUR FOOT STEPS ( HOTEL, HOME STAYS, CRUISE SHIPS).
- ALL PACKAGES INCLUDES ENTRY PASS, SNACKS AND DRINKS.
- WHEEL CHAIR OR ANY OTHER SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS NEED TO BE INFORM BEFORE BOOKING.
- WE WILL ARRANGE BUS, TRAVELLER, VAN FOR GROUP BOOKING
- ALL PROGRAMES UNDER KERALA LOCAL ADJUDICATION.