- ALL PACKAGES 100 % ASSURENCE SERVICES. WITH ENGLISH SPEAKING DRIVER.
- PICK UP AND DROP YOUR FOOT STEPS ( HOTEL, HOME STAYS, CRUISE SHIPS).
- ALL PACKAGES INCLUDES ENTRY PASS, SNACKS AND DRINKS.
- WHEEL CHAIR OR ANY OTHER SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS NEED TO BE INFORM BEFORE BOOKING.
- WE WILL ARRANGE BUS, TRAVELLER, VAN FOR GROUP BOOKING
- ALL PROGRAMES UNDER KERALA LOCAL ADJUDICATION.
Kochi to Munnar 1 Day Trip
This tour covers hill station, wild life sanctuary and backwaters of Kerala and Alleppey beach with the shortest time
with enough relaxing and sightseeing. This tour promises overnight stay in a houseboat and enjoying the clean beaches of
Alleppey with a kiss to the southern tip of India.
Munnar rises as three mountain streams merge - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. 1,600 m above sea level, this hill station was once the summer resort of the erstwhile British Government in South India. Sprawling tea plantations, picturesque towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities make this a popular resort town. Among the exotic flora found in the forests and grasslands here is the Neelakurinji. This flower which bathes the hills in blue once in every twelve years, will bloom next in 2018. Munnar also has the highest peak in South India, Anamudi, which towers over 2,695 m. Anamudi is an ideal spot for trekking.
7 AM TO 7 PM ( PICK UP AND DROP FROM HOTEL ) RATE TWO PERSON , MINIMUM 2 PEOPLE.
Budget(Sedan) : US$90/2 Person
Eocnomy : $110/2 Person
Premium(Innova) : US$120/2 Person
Tea Garden Tour